Monday, December 5, 2011

6 months to go?!

Hello everyone!! I know its been quite some time since I last blogged but life has been super busy. As many of you know Aric proposed to me on October 7th! And of course I said yes! Since then my life has been a flurry of wedding questions! (in no particular order) What kind of flowers? How many? Is this the dress? What about brides maid dresses? Where are we going to have the ceremony? How are we doing food? Who's going to be in the wedding party? Who's going to do the pictures? And DJ? What about the groom and his groomsmen? What are they wearing? Are we keeping the wedding small? Etc etc!! Luckily more of these questions are being answered every day! It's definitely an exciting time but with my finals going on right now too I have had little time to really sit and plan. My last tests are Friday and as I have told my maid of honor that's when the real fun begins! If anyone is curious about wedding planning or about our story (how we met, who we are etc.) click here for our wedding website. It's kind of crazy that we have gone through two months already and only have six to go. The kind of crazy thing about our wedding date, June 2nd, is that we will share the anniversary with my grandparents on my dad's side and my professor Dr. Eskew. It is a wonderful day for a wedding!
We got to spend Thanksgiving with both sets of family this year. We had dinner with Benny's in-laws on Thursday and Aric's family Friday. It was great getting to spend time with everyone! I love that we have such great families!
We have more exciting things coming up in our lives too! My dad is moving back to Colorado, since he graduated medical school (nursing school, my bad lol its finals week leave me alone haha thanks for pointing it out ma!)! Hopefully that will be happening sooner rather than later. He says he wants to move to Denver which I think will be great for him! Also I graduate May 5th which unfortunately is William and Lindsay's wedding date. My hope is to graduate early in the morning, take a few quick pictures, and then leave to Denver to catch at least the reception.
Sorry this is a short update filled with a bunch of updates and not much else but with it being finals I'm sure you understand! Another update with pictures (proposal, engagement, holiday etc.) and detail is soon to come! Love you all!

Soulmates...two halves of the
same soul joining together in life's journey
~ Author Unknown ~

1 comment:

  1. And you are going to be here this weekend! I've missed you so much. December is so busy. Can you stay past Sunday? The girls get out on the 16th, and we need to make cookies!!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete