Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A very brief update from a Mrs. Jones

My wedding was one of the best days of my life! ... once it got started. Saturday morning was one of the worst mornings of my life. I had spent the entire night vomiting and hadn't eaten in four days (besides a sandwhich on Thursday thanks to Drew!) Between the two, I was weak and miserable. Luckily my brother was able to get me IV fluids and my nurse dad was able to get it started. Once I had some fluids, I started to feel better. I was able to hold my head up and walk on my own (which I hadn't done since waking up ... or rather getting up since I never really fell asleep).

After a bit, with the help of fluids, my amazing hair and make up guy Rafael, and the love and support of my family, I was able to get going. On the car ride over, my sister-in-law Jordan played a few songs to pump me up and my brother kept me breathing (mostly to help the bouts of nausea pass) and by some miracle we made it to the church. (I am using a lot of parantheses in this blog). After that the rest of the day is quite a blur, I only remember bits and pieces (lots of hugs and smiles and well wishes). I want to thank everyone for coming! And apologize for being two hours late. I really do plan on writing a much longer update with many more pictures and details soon but this will have to do for tonight because I need to get some sleep :) Love yall!


“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


1 comment: